7 Healthy Chia Pudding RecipesOct 26, 2020
Chia pudding is my go-to dessert because it’s incredibly healthy AND delicious. There are 101 ways to make chia pudding (maybe more), but today I want to share a few of my favorite combinations and how you can get super creative with your own pudding concoctions.
The Basics of Chia Pudding
Once you’ve got the basic principles of chia pudding down, you’ll be able to create any combination of flavors you can imagine.
3 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds to 1 Cup of Liquid
From there the options are endless! Just make sure to mix each combination up thoroughly so the chia seeds are evenly distributed and any powders dissolve completely. Try these and feel free to experiment with your own favorite flavor combos.
Here are some of my favorite combos (each makes 1 serving)
- Tropical Rain - 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + ½ Cup guava juice + ½ Cup coconut milk
- Razzies and Cream - 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + ½ Cup raspberry puree + ½ Cup almond milk
- Orange Creamsicle - 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + ¾ Cup orange juice + ¼ Cup coconut cream
- Strawberry Basil - 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + 1 Cup strawberry puree + 5 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Energy Gel - 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + 1 Tablespoon lemon juice + 1 Tablespoon lime juice + ¾ Cup water + 3 drops stevia
- Chocolate Dream - 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + 1 Cup almond milk + 1 Tablespoon cacao powder + 3-5 drops stevia
- Spirulina Mint - 3 Tablespoons chia seeds + 1 Cup cashew milk + 10 mint leaves, finely chopped + 1 teaspoon spirulina powder + 3-5 drops stevia
The 7 Steps to Skyrocket Your Performance and Productivity, Without Sacrificing Your Health
The importance of self-care and personal wellness cannot be overstated. For those who are goal-oriented and driven to succeed, it’s important to remember that you can’t be productive without taking care of your health. Download this exclusive guide to boost your productivity.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.