Rosemary FriesJan 21, 2019
- 2 lbs of potatoes
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 large sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a shallow roasting pan, add 1 tbsp of the oil and place in the oven to heat up while you prepare the potatoes
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into fries
- Pour the rest of the oil into a large bowl and add the potatoes
- Sprinkle the cayenne pepper on top and mix together until coated well
- Remove the tray from the oven and scatter over the fries. Use a spatula to coat the chips in the hot oil, then lay them out in a single layer
- Top with the sprigs of fresh rosemary and roast for 30 mins
- Remove from the oven and use the spatula to turn them over, then return to the oven for 15 mins until golden and crispy
The 7 Steps to Skyrocket Your Performance and Productivity, Without Sacrificing Your Health
The importance of self-care and personal wellness cannot be overstated. For those who are goal-oriented and driven to succeed, it’s important to remember that you can’t be productive without taking care of your health. Download this exclusive guide to boost your productivity.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.